We are searching for a talented and experienced Computer Engineer to join our dynamic team. As the computer engineer, you will play a vital role in our Information Technology (IT) department, performing a range of duties including designing, testing, and inspecting all software used within the company.
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, analysis tools, and object-orientated modeling. To excel in this position, all candidates should be critical and creative thinkers, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Perform periodic hardware analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
- Respond to all computer-related issues and provide technical support to all staff members.
- Oversee the company’s cloud storage accounts to guarantee they’re protected and secure.
- Conduct validation testing for new and renovated motherboards.
- Ensure existing computer equipment are up-to-date.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units.
- Draft new computer equipment blueprints and present them to management.
- Plan and manage the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Develop and install software systems.